Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How Can i tell if my best friend is bi? ( sorry d typing had 2 make it fit some how.)?

My best friend and i r really close we tell each other everyting, we've been thru thick and thin. However my oda friends told me dat 2 bcarful, wen i asked y dey said dat she is bi. Dey r nt sure bt dey told me dat d way she looks at me sells it out. I neva really noticed anyting suspicious, d only ting i noticed was dat she gts jealous wen i tlked 2 oda ppl &she wud watch dem really hard / she'd do somethin 2 win my attention bac/ she'd hug me wen dey left but i didnt tak it on i thought it was a norm besfrd phase.bt i stil took wat my frds said in2 consideration. 1 day i noticed wat my friends wer saying but she neva noticed, i remembered wen seh came 2 spend sum days by me,d way she looked @ me really promiscuous/ sly wen i cam out of d shower i wanted 2 change my clothes. I neva change my clothes infront of her though. Is my besfrd bi? I wont eva abandon her if she is cuz we've been thru alot 2geda. Even if she is bi i'll accept it. I'm jus afraid to ask her if she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment