Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do you like my new southern rhyme...look no cursing?

This aint a gimmick...this is clical..Eurythmic...murdered emcees at 20...my 16 got aquitted...submitted through correspondence your non-sence I'm non-responsive my conscience leads me to conquer and rule...hip hop that chrome tool...spittin those ghetto rythms thats breakin minds out of prisons no shallow living no poisonous television just lyricism...peep the precision while swinging my Hanzo sword...slicing through vocal cords...blood pathagens on the floor...explore.. the paradox thats flooding your speaker boxx...settin fires to wires combustible lava hot...the poisonous cloud that loom over beats...flee from the fallout you fallout my dialect cut through diamonds i'm going all out poetical MISSISSIPPIAN style Navaho indian meaning i'm scalping wack emcees sending them to oblivian..its obvious my hypothesis has logic conclusions my science project impairs the optic causin illusions..its confusing some constitutions cant fathom the physics lyrics atom splittin gamma driven acid lithium ish

No comments:

Post a Comment