Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My mommy irritates me, why does she do it ?

my mommy has always been a slim lady, as i grew up i realized that she controls her diet a lot and maintains.... i used to be an obese child esp due to overeating and inactivity.... as i went to college, i had to be active and started controlling my diet, so i reduced to a very small size .... my mother always used to tell me that i have 'huge bones' and a 'huge body' and that i will never reduce to a tiny size but when i got conscious, i became very very slim and people used to praise me for my size zero .... obviously it surprised my mommy .... and these days i have started gaining some weight, am on the healthier side and ofcourse i want to share my woes with my momy so... if i tell her, mom i am gaining weight .... she is so quick to retort saying 'if u don't eat for sooooo long and suddenly eat, then you will obviously gain a lot of weight' and she keeps telling it to me all the time ... the fact is that i am a regular eater, and eat along with her whenever am home .... i just skip dinner sometimes and don't diet much but she keeps blaming me loudly of not eating enough and gaining weight due to sudden eating .... i feel so disturbed by this misrepresentation of my habits by her which she makes sure to publicise infront of other people .... i don't know whats wrong with her but it pisses me off a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment