Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So why do guys kiss a girl then ignore her? even after they have been hanging out every weekend for 4 months?

So there is this guy we have always been family friends but never really hung out....well after this past christmas break in january of '09 we start hanging out....and we have hung out every weekend since then and we text each other almost everyday....nothing ever happened between us cuz its always been a just friend thing (even though i have had some feeling for him and i never knew how he felt cuz he never shows any emotion) well last week he came over to sign some papers for my dad and after leavin for the 1st time he txt and complements me saying "u looked cute!" then this weekend we went to a friend of mines bday party and he holds my hand when we leave walkin to the car, and when he drops me off at my car we kiss....and that night he texts me "u are delicious".....but now he is kinda ignoring me? wat is up with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment