Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Has anyone ever seen multiple cats peacefully spooning in real life, like you see in pictures on the internet?

From my experience with cats, I find it hard to understand how people get 5 or 6 cats to pose for a picture, all spooning in a row, like on this website: a href="http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a-cat-and-kitten-blog/thursday-13-thirteen-cute-spooning-cats/2009/08/05/" rel="nofollow"http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a…/a . I am definitely a cat person, and I have seen the behavior of many different cats and kittens. Now I know this is cynical of me, but I could only imagine getting them to lay there so peacefully if the cats were drugged, or if they were dead. I understand the cat spooning a person, and even just two cats spooning, because my 2 cats will sometimes do that. But 5 or 6 in a row like that? Im just curious to see if anyone has ever seen cats that were that tolerant of each other in large quantities. Or, if anyone shares my suspicions.

No comments:

Post a Comment