Monday, August 8, 2011

I don't watch any comedic or dramatic series other than Curb Your Enthusiasm. Has it set the bar so high?

Curb Your Enthusiasm in my opinion is so much better than any other comedy or dramatic series that I won't watch anything else for even a minute. How can anybody say that The Office, 30 Rock, Mad Men, Entourage, Bored to Death, Chuck or Desperate Housewives are even watchable after seeing Curb? Saturday Night Live was reduced to childish sopric humor long ago as well. I can't stop laughing watching Curb Your Enthusiasm while with all these other pale imitations that p for shows I never even smile at any of the jokes. Does anyone feel the same way, that Curb has raised the bar so high on comedy that everything else pales in comparison. Too bad there are only 10 episodes a year but I guess they have to keep the number of episodes to a minimum to ure the best shows possible. Larry David is funnier than Mel Brooks or Woody Allen in his early years of Bananas and The Sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment