Monday, August 8, 2011

Please help!?

Background details. I'm 13, in 8th grade. Same with my friends. I've been best friends with Jessica since 4th grade, good friends with Miranda since 6th. We are all sooo close! But lets starts with Miranda.... she "loved" this guy since 5th grade (he was her brother's best friend, he is 16 now) and now they are together! And I am soo happy for her! But he is a prick! He calls Jessica and I names, he has anger problems and has been to juvie and is a druggie! And she made him quit pot or else she would dump him, so he said he did, but one night they got into a fight and it turns out, he didn't! And she didn't freakin' dump him! He is 16, she is 13, and they have gone to ALL of the bases! Even home! Jess & I were in shock cause she isn't a skank at all, and believes that you should be with the person you have with forever! And they talk about marriage and kids and they love each other dearly, but he is brainwashing her! She is with him 24/7 and always ditching us for him. PLEASE HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment